PLM之家精品课程培训,联系电话:18301858168 QQ: 939801026

• NX二次开培训

NX二次开培训

适合初级入门或想深入了解二次开发的工程师,本培训结合ufun,NXOpen C++,大量的实例及官方内部的开发技术对于老鸟也值得借鉴!.

NX CAM二次开发培训报名 NX二次开发基础培训报名
  • PLM之家Catia CAA二次开发培训

Catia二次开发培训

Catia二次开发的市场大,这方面开发人才少,难度大。所以只要你掌握了开发,那么潜力巨大,随着时间的积累,你必将有所用武之地!

• PLM之Teamcenter最佳学习方案

Teamcenter培训

用户应用基础培训,管理员基础培训,管理员高级培训,二次开发培训应有尽有,只要你感兴趣肯学习,专业多年经验大师级打造!

• PLM之Tecnomatix制造领域培训

Tecnomatix培训

想了解制造领域数字化吗?想了解工厂,生产线设计吗?数字化双胞胎,工业4.0吗?我们的课程虚位以待!

PLM之家PLMHome-国产软件践行者

[帮助文档] What is the Active Workspace Client?

[复制链接]

2013-11-28 20:07:02 4857 0

admin 发表于 2013-11-28 20:07:02 |阅读模式

admin 楼主

2013-11-28 20:07:02

请使用QQ关联注册PLM之家,学习更多关于内容,更多精彩原创视频供你学习!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
What is the Active Workspace Client?
0 p+ `& b& o  iThe Active Workspace Client (AWC) is a zero-install web client that brings a broad# _) o6 `+ e8 G) Y- A: P
set of Teamcenter functionality to a wide range of browsers and mobile devices.* ?9 T# s$ h1 Y9 C. ?- b, P
Benefits   include:
% ^& H+ Q0 ]0 C, q) @•    Requires no installation0 }0 U" }& T9 M% q; j; p" Y9 h
•    Requires no plUG-in, such as ActiveX or Java: I" G2 ?6 h( F$ N; r
•    Leverages the capabilities of a browser to provide a highly interactive client,
1 P: [+ ]# X2 I2 ^5 r' qincluding 3D visualization without any client installation2 g; b# R6 J4 B. Z
•    Runs on virtually any device with a browser that supports HTML5 and CSS3.
* e; G9 K+ c% K* u; y6 U1 [The client delivers a new and reimagined user experience for Teamcenter.  It
4 ?3 p& e5 R& i6 G/ h* i9 T. |1 }& yfeatures a simplified interface that is highly configurable to an industry, group,. j1 g; x: x9 E* l- a& l
role, or individual user. The user experience revolves around the tasks and data
" c& Z! Y; V8 Z( \9 Amost relevant to user needs and interaction. Functionality is brought to the user+ x3 ]. x' t# n% N
in a way that supports informed decision making and the ability to carry out work5 L! ?- @$ l( h2 U: ]
assignments for the industry and role that the user serves in. The data is presented5 x- h: @1 z" b; }: p) Z" [# J
in terms that users recognize and easily understand. Complexities of how the data7 t7 S  T  I% f: [$ S6 s3 l
is actually managed on the server remains behind the scene. Furthermore, the
; R7 M% Z4 t. [' e& f" tnew search experience unlocks the data you have access to and makes finding data8 Y' y7 }- L: h+ M/ r: X9 H
fast and convenient./ O3 P, q1 C6 J/ t6 a
Whether using a traditional mouse-driven computer or a touch display found on% ]  V) t, T/ }; T
Windows 8 devices, iPads, and Android OS tablets, the Active Workspace Client
0 f& Q. m2 Q9 e. ~; f. [5 |6 hdelivers a solid experience. Interactive charts not only help you to understand data
% q& s- U* ~" c5 e2 D0 Fbetter, but also serve as a convenient touch interface to carry out functions such as
  R+ d+ U' _) F1 L6 ?1 }drilling down through filter   search results to a specific   result set. The client was
+ Z! v" b  g6 mdesigned to perform well even with high latency connections or massive amounts of/ s$ F- E- B7 v4 J( K+ v9 U# e
data. This makes Active Workspace Client ideal for all uses, including far reaching, l: b& g5 c" L9 X3 l
uses in a global enterprise deployment.2 P0 M: c* W' k( Q, j* m

% x3 k7 n: X9 Y$ F' t6 r
上海点团信息科技有限公司,承接UG NX,CATIA,CREO,Solidworks 等CAx软件,Teamcenter,3D Experience等PLM软件,工业4.0数字化软件的实施\二次开发\培训相关业务,详情QQ 939801026 Tel 18301858168 网址 www.diantuankj.com/ doTeam.tech
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

返回列表 本版积分规则

• 发布新帖

• 在线客服

• 微信

• 客户端

• 返回顶部

• x
    温馨提示