PLM之家精品课程培训,联系电话:18301858168 QQ: 939801026

• NX二次开培训

NX二次开培训

适合初级入门或想深入了解二次开发的工程师,本培训结合ufun,NXOpen C++,大量的实例及官方内部的开发技术对于老鸟也值得借鉴!.

NX CAM二次开发培训报名 NX二次开发基础培训报名
  • PLM之家Catia CAA二次开发培训

Catia二次开发培训

Catia二次开发的市场大,这方面开发人才少,难度大。所以只要你掌握了开发,那么潜力巨大,随着时间的积累,你必将有所用武之地!

• PLM之Teamcenter最佳学习方案

Teamcenter培训

用户应用基础培训,管理员基础培训,管理员高级培训,二次开发培训应有尽有,只要你感兴趣肯学习,专业多年经验大师级打造!

• PLM之Tecnomatix制造领域培训

Tecnomatix培训

想了解制造领域数字化吗?想了解工厂,生产线设计吗?数字化双胞胎,工业4.0吗?我们的课程虚位以待!

PLM之家PLMHome-国产软件践行者

NX1847 后期NX 版本增强功能

[复制链接]

2018-11-13 22:22:29 3832 2

admin 发表于 2018-11-13 12:49:20 |阅读模式

admin 楼主

2018-11-13 12:49:20

请使用QQ关联注册PLM之家,学习更多关于内容,更多精彩原创视频供你学习!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
) r- m- z& H! G6 @  M

5 z7 e. H4 A$ [9 {  |, c9 b/ k4 X1 A( R
NX customers and users worldwide are familiar with the process that accepts their product improvement idea and documents this idea as an Enhancement Request (ER). What many may not know, however, is what happens once they submit a request. There is a reputation among CAD users, regardless of the company or software they use, that ERs are a bit of a black hole. In other words, a lot goes in but very little if anything comes out. We would like to change this perception.  \7 l9 F1 X1 L+ r
4 I$ S( I7 R8 M8 a- O

- ~4 |' h' [, R- a' z) V3 ~
: I3 o) t( Y3 k: P5 p2 uEach NX release delivers enhancements specifically focused on improving customer workflow productivity. Helping users be more efficient with NX is a primary goal for us, and customer ERs are an important part of that process. While feedback from customers and industry reviews sUGgest that we do a good job of achieving this goal, our follow-through on keeping the ER database up-to-date with these accomplishments has sometimes lagged.3 z" ?: I/ h( _2 b4 q; Y' W+ r/ z
  c* x" S$ _1 H9 g" m

: K" y8 j' N, I7 }8 E! T: r" c( ~. {  F
As a result, the team has dedicated time over the past months to review large sections of the ER database to bring these records to current status. From this effort, more than 1,000 ERs have been closed as Implemented with the recent NX 12 release.9 ]- Y6 F& H" i& H+ {" f
7 D# B6 P: t$ U" {- N/ U

+ i, T5 L1 `- Q# Z8 v
! w' C6 f) f/ c6 z( Y+ n2 p: A1 WWe’ve gained some valuable insight over the course of this initiative that we would like to share now with the wider NX Design community. The key focus, of course, is to help you help us with regard to enhancement requests.+ X$ w5 t4 }! P5 Q
( x' v) ~( w  L0 N9 V5 d
: `& N! y8 h- P* D9 H' ~' m' q
$ |- j: Z, l; c7 @0 \' U) o- @
The ER process works through the worldwide organization and experts that are the Global Technical Access Center or GTAC. GTAC maintains the database of ideas as ERs. Each request has its own tracking number that allows you to monitor your idea towards through its delivery into a future release of NX.; ~7 }; N9 d% N3 L3 |# \1 v
$ K6 _5 r5 q! z3 _5 b

& X8 U7 K3 K. B( ^" H1 I+ d$ U
( G  m. h) Y4 s9 aAs was previously mentioned, a key focus of ours is to improve customer workflow productivity. We’ve found that similar workflows and priorities can be grouped by customer industries – aerospace, automotive, consumer, electronics, energy, machinery, marine, and medical. Often, incoming ERs are ideas for specific commands in a step-wise fashion. These in turn, drive customer workflow productivity by making user task scenarios more efficient.
. {( r3 b" U$ A$ E
! F3 a  L. e3 A( Z: @3 D
2 e' }/ _" z/ p( U% S3 {- K
4 I! C- n) o$ G+ b3 q6 M; XA well-documented ER contains technical documentation, which can include any of the following: a text description, scenario a user encounters which the idea for improvement solves, supporting NX prt file, perhaps a mock image of the future capability, performance timing comparisons, documentation on industry standard, perhaps a simulated video comparing the existing steps with the envisioned improved steps. The ER record can include anything that could be used to illustrate the improvement value and sufficiently communicate your idea to an NX team member who will eventually review your ER.
5 W5 d5 d$ x, `) p8 u0 L" j& \
, u- t& x- P; z9 v) f7 N0 b  p; e5 p0 v9 M% X! T
( @$ q( ~. ^& X8 k$ c0 [
The general template used in GTAC for ER submittal is as follows:3 s. Q5 x9 l* u# y0 y3 H
! X& K' c5 J2 g- H
ER Portion of Template:5 r# |: p/ o+ Q- ~; I, H4 v( {
Short Description:
$ \4 o9 W7 T" c8 X1 @What activity in your process is NX not able to currently handle?3 U$ h; x$ ^3 e
What result are you trying to achieve? Please provide as many details as possible.
: D: |+ S+ |2 j8 T- U1 ODo you currently have a workaround? If yes, please describe it.
" Z& M$ S/ C$ [' _5 ADo you have a proposal for the solution you envision NX providing for this capability?
! I4 ~- f0 u& w3 B. G5 J" T4 ~What is the level of productivity gained from such an enhancement?
! z) U+ [4 M6 R8 I2 h( O' H! JAfter reviewing thousands of ERs, we offer the following three suggestions that will help with ER submittal and selection as a candidate for inclusion in a future NX product plan:
7 |4 l3 R6 o# J9 G4 c0 m3 u  S3 T2 g
A crisp, brief description to help categorize your submitted ER and make it stand out to the reviewing product manager.& z( I. h: ^4 n& ~0 J
Sufficient documentation with the understanding that the reader and evaluator of your idea may be reviewing your submitted ER sometime after its submittal, and usually within the context of an already much improved future NX release.2 N$ T  R( ]/ L. r
Clear success criteria which provides the foundation for the product manager and quality assurance personnel to clearly be able to close the ER as Implemented after performing hands-on validation." f$ j  o. }2 D$ t" q5 B! W
$ K& x& ?. d* t
  z9 g4 O; ^3 h8 p/ b( e
Following the proper steps and our guidance for ER submittal helps to increase the likelihood that your ER will be implemented in a future release of NX.: F! ^9 o4 ^. F$ I8 W& R2 `

0 P2 U9 s; L, u( u9 x  T" M/ X1 G) W8 I+ ]
4 w7 F  L7 s7 M3 t+ P: u
Ultimately, the passion of the NX organization is driven by seeing in the marketplace the great products our customers create. Being responsive to user Enhancement Requests is something that satisfies each NX product manager. We believe that the creativity and innovation that form ideas into great products from our customers can be applied to Ideation to further the greatness of the NX product.
- k" |* }& k: m* O+ M% ^  U8 C3 X; X) I# m
- y% L) \* K4 Z
上海点团信息科技有限公司,承接UG NX,CATIA,CREO,Solidworks 等CAx软件,Teamcenter,3D Experience等PLM软件,工业4.0数字化软件的实施\二次开发\培训相关业务,详情QQ 939801026 Tel 18301858168 网址 www.diantuankj.com/ doTeam.tech
回复

使用道具 举报

全部回复2

gsmfxsmy 发表于 2018-11-13 17:35:06

gsmfxsmy 沙发

2018-11-13 17:35:06

nx1847已经发布了么?
上海点团信息科技有限公司,承接UG NX,CATIA,CREO,Solidworks 等CAx软件,Teamcenter,3D Experience等PLM软件,工业4.0数字化软件的实施\二次开发\培训相关业务,详情QQ 939801026 Tel 18301858168 网址 www.diantuankj.com/ doTeam.tech
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

admin 发表于 2018-11-13 22:22:29

admin 板凳

2018-11-13 22:22:29

gsmfxsmy 发表于 2018-11-13 17:35% L* z. |+ G! r  C2 n/ h8 u
nx1847已经发布了么?

; y" X) K4 k  @- F& bBETA测试在美国
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

返回列表 本版积分规则

• 发布新帖

• 在线客服

• 微信

• 客户端

• 返回顶部

• x
    温馨提示